Ask the Expert Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register?
Registration is currently open exclusively through our website airvent.com. Click here to view the schedule and to reserve your spot. You can also use the Air Vent app.
2. Can I tell a colleague?
Yes. Air Vent encourages you to tell colleagues about upcoming seminars. Folks will please have to register to obtain access to any of the virtual seminars planned.
3.Will I receive a reminder confirmation?
Yes. After providing us with an email address at the time of your registration an auto-generated email will be sent to you shortly after you register. That email will contain important information to access the virtual seminar. If you do not receive the email within 20 minutes after registering, please check your Spam/Junk/Malware folders. If you still do not see the email and it’s been 20 minutes, email email@example.com for assistance.
4. Is there a charge to attend the seminar?
No. The seminar is FREE.
5. How long is the seminar?
The seminar is 2 hours long.
6. Will I receive a Certificate of Attendance?
Yes, but only if you submit a Feedback Form after seminar and answer “yes” to the question on the Form specific to “Do you want a Certificate of Attendance?” All Certificates of Attendance will be emailed.
7. How do I receive continuing education credits?
Every attendee who requests a Certificate of Attendance via the Feedback Form after the seminar will receive his/her certificate via email. You can submit a copy of that Certificate to any organization you belong to and ask if they will grant continuing education credits. The following organizations currently recognize Air Vent’s seminar as suitable for continuing education credits:
- American Society of Home Inspectors (2 credits)
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (1.5 credits)
- American Institute of Building Design (2 credits)
- International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (1.5 credits)
- American Institute of Architects (2 hours in the category of “Health, Safety & Welfare” if attendees submit their AIA number on the Air Vent Feedback Form the day of the seminar)
“I liked the ventilation science.”– Uli Sommers, Sommers Home Inspections, Beaverton, OR